Co-Founder & CEO at Heron Strategic Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1268 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Inventory Manager (3-5 yrs)
Company Overview :
Our client, an Indian business-to-business marketplace is a Logistics, Distribution Start-up with tech enabled solutions such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), IOT ( Internet - of -things) & ML for its customers. It provides a complete package of Logistics, Distribution & Retails ecosystem solutions with complete visibility of the product in different phases of the logistics and retail eco system specialising in First mile / Middle mile & last mile Intracity operations with Intelligent hubs based across the cities. It is led by a team of professionals who collectively have 100 plus years of experience in the field of Retail, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, IOT & Big Data.
Job Overview :
We are looking for a passionate Inventory Manager position with 3-5 years of experience to monitor, report & efficiently handle the company's products and supplies of company's inventory. They should have great attention to detail and a business mindset to ensure that all business operations have adequate materials to achieve their objectives. They report to management and have an influential role in inventory planning and strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Oversees inventory at warehouses
- Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures
- Analyses supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages
- Communicates with inventory employees to meet business goals and address personnel issues
- Develops business relationships with suppliers and clients
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics
- Monitors demand and analyse data to anticipate future supply and logistical requirements
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, process improvements and personnel issues to upper management.
- Manages the recruitment and training of new inventory employees
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills required :
- Excellent knowledge of inventory management software and forecasting strategies
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Education and Experience :
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in business, logistics, Supply chain management
- Proven experience of attest 3 years in a similar role.