Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:272 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Inventory Planner - FMCD (2-5 yrs)
You will be responsible for :
- Having a thorough knowledge of our sourcing channels.
- Understanding our product lines and accordingly scheduling orders to control the flow of required inventory.
- Identifying storage capacities and restrictions.
- Releasing purchase orders according to material requirement planning and coordinating the inflow.
- Monitoring material movement between vendors and warehouse and managing the communication related to customer orders to be timely forwarded to distribution center.
- Maintaining optimal inventory levels as per budgetary guidelines and in compliance to the standard operating procedures.
- Documenting inventory transactions on a regular basis.
- Ensuring best practice process and procedures are in place.
The Profile :
You possess a Degree in Supply Chain or related discipline and have at least 2 years experience in a similar role like inventory control or material planning. Hands-on experience working with supply chain related software would be advantageous. Basic excel and powerpoint knowledge is a must. You are highly analytical by nature and have excellent planning and prioritizing abilities.
The Employer :
Our client is nation's leading multi-format retailer. They begun as one of the initial omni-channel retailers in the country, and have now expanded across segments ranging right from food & grocery to personal care and electronics.
The Offer :
- Exciting opportunity with a leading multi-format retailer
- A role that offers great scope for learning and growth