Manager at Digite Infotech
Views:91 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
IoT Engineer - Agriculture Technology (5-10 yrs)
You will join our Agtech team to develop solutions from the ground up while leveraging the latest advancements in IoT systems to optimize crop productivity. As an IoT Engineer you will be responsible for following tasks.
- Support development of the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem, including IoT hardware, firmware and backend
- Convert ideas into prototypes
- Analyze and improve on our existing products/solutions
- Coordinate with software and AI teams to ensure seamless product development and delivery
- Understand the requirement and recommend the hardware stack and approaches
- Develop test frameworks and operational tools for testing
- Functional testing and debugging of electronic circuits.
- 5+ years of experience in IoT design and product development
- Work experience as a Team Lead
- Strong C/C++ in Embedded and RTOS
- Must be familiar with LoRa, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Must be comfortable leveraging development boards, actuators, sensors, digital display for quick prototyping
- Good knowledge of Kernel and Device drivers
- Deep understanding of hardware-software integrations and working
- Must have experience working with ARM controllers
- Must be familiar working with hobbyist boards - Arduino, raspberry pi, ESP series boards.
- Must be familiar with Git control
- Must have experience working with RabbitMQ, mqtt, REST, websockets
- Must have experience working in production environment
- Good written and verbal skills in English
- Good communication skills
- PCB designing skills
- Hands on experience with the soldering iron for the creation of test circuits.
- Good familiarity with relevant python libraries
- BOM optimization
- Power management