IT-OT Integration Specialist - Industrial Automation (4-10 yrs)
- Strong Organizational skills with ability to work in an agile development environment
- Work across the solution stack, building highly scalable integrated digital transformation solutions driving immersive digital experiences and measurable business growth for customers
- Interact with technical plant representatives and act as a liaison for IT-OT integration
- Develop a deep understanding of digitization requirements and necessities in process industries and discrete manufacturing environment to implement digital transformation solutions
- Act as one stop SPOC for all field/ plant related studies and customer interactions
- Assume ownership of bringing all plant data sources to the cloud
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Work closely with development teams (algorithm development and cloud engineers) and product managers to create end to end value chain IIoT solutions
- Open to work in a startup - like environment
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- M.Tech/ MS in Instrumentation, Control Systems, Electronics or Similar Branches with minimum 4 years of field experience
- BE/ B. Tech in Instrumentation, Electronics, Electrical or Equivalent Branches with minimum 7 years of field experience
- Concrete understanding of Industrial Control Systems such as SCADA, DCS.
- Working knowledge of various Industrial Instrumentation aspects including but not limited to Sensors, PLC, Actuators, Switchgear Equipment etc.
- Ability to design and implement DAQ using systems from NI, LabView etc.
- Ability to establish communication channels with different plant data sources such as PLCs, DAQ systems, OPC servers, etc. to extract machine and process data
- Very good understanding and experience of working industrial communication protocols such as Modbus, Profibus, Fieldbus, Device Net, Ethernet, Serial, OPC etc.
- Good understanding of common industrial data management methodologies such as historians (GE proficy, OSI PI etc.)
- Good understanding of common industrial assets such as Motors, Compressors, Steam and Gas Turbines, Blowers etc.
- Knowledge of PTC Kepware, SAP MII, Azure and AWS IoT Services is an added advantage
- Ability to seamlessly integrate IT and OT by developing required applications on both the ends
- Basic understanding of cloud technologies and services offered by cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS etc.