Managing Partner at ANTAL INTERNATIONAL
Views:266 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Passive Project Manager - LAN Cables (4-8 yrs)
Job description :
Site Inspection :
- Must have good experience in preparing BOM (Bill of Materials), BOQ (Bill of Quantity).
- LAN Project designing along with Bill of Material & and the Scope of Execution
- Execution, Implementation & overall handling the project
- Customer handling
- Coordinating with vendors & agencies for project requirements & projecting the completion for meeting the deadlines.
- Manage Vendor Costing
- Proper planning of resources
- Vendor Management, finalize the commercials and scope of Work with the Vendor
- Proper Documentation & filing of the project
- Exposure in structured cabling
- Knowledge on CAD
- LAN Project designing along with Material & Execution
- Designing, Implementing & overall handling the project
- To manage a team of Technicians towards successful implementation of Cat5/Cat6 and Optical Fibre passive networking projects.
- Must be able to understand Site Survey with floor plan, raceway diagram, hardware requirements.
- Understanding of Structured Cabling Copper and Fiber.