iTriangle Infotech - Field Application Engineer (2-5 yrs)
Qualification : BE ECE/EEE/CSE, BSc Electronics
1. Should have 2 or more years of experience as field application engineer.
2. Should have good understanding of embedded systems and its testing in the fields.
3. Should have basic knowledge about tools such as Debugger, flashing kits, trace capture, Oscilloscope etc.
4. Should have experience in coordinating with customers for third party integration of both software and hardware.
5. Should be willing to travel to customer places for product demo, integration support and training.
7. Should be able to prepare relevant records, data and technical documents for product presentations, conducting training sessions for demonstrating new products and services.
8. Should be a good team player with a close eye on quality
9. Should be willing to work objectively with defined timelines and should be ready to work on flexible hour based on project conditions.
10. Should be able to analyze technical problems in installed systems, checking its technical resolution and working condition, and fixing the same if required.
11. Should be able to prepare technical elements of proposal, formulating the intricacies involved in defining the technical solution guidelines for sales team support.
12. Should be able to troubleshoot system on customer's request, resolving other engineering issues regarding systems application, conducting regular follow up on customer's activities, and monitoring the same for obtaining new sales opportunities.
13. Should be able to evaluate the customer's requirement regarding systems application and administering the technical, technological, and functional aspects of proposals accordingly.