iTriangle Infotech - Production Engineer (1-2 yrs)
Production Engineer Job Description
Experience required :
- 1-2 experience as Production engineer.
- Should possess CAD knowledge and operation like Solidworks and AutoCAD.
Experience that would be helpful :
- Essential understanding of a plastic design, DFMEA, PFMEA, documentation, and implementation to ISO Standards.
- Ability to read & interpret engineering drawings, standards, and specifications
- Knowledge of plastic material properties and injection mold plastic part production.
- Knowledge of plastic design, IP standards (IP67, IP54)
- Detail oriented, organized and highly motivated.
Job Duties :
- Should be able perform product testing like IP test (IP65, IP67) for production device and new development devices
- Verify all the BOM, material and child part feasibility for all the products.
- Design Jig and fixtures and get it procured & tested for production support for all the new product.
- Troubleshoot, inspect and maintain the current and old jigs and fixtures.
- Vendor follow-up for old tool maintenance and New product tool RFQ, audit, update on design changes with the product.
- Able to travel to the vendor's tool machining location for a follow and changes in the product design or an update.