iTriangle Infotech - Quality Inspection Engineer (1-2 yrs)
Quality Inspection Engineer Job Description
Experience required :
- Willingness to learn, listen and an energetic attitude.
- 1-2 experience as quality inspection engineer.
- CAD knowledge and operation is an add-on (Solidworks, AutoCAD)
Experience that would be helpful:
- Knowledge and use of inspection measuring equipment like callipers, micrometres, height gages, radius gages, bore gauges, and CMM.
- Ability to read & interpret engineering drawings, standards, and specifications
- Essential understanding of a quality system, APQP, PPAP, documentation, and implementation to ISO 9000 Standards.
- Knowledge of plastic material properties and injection mold plastic part inspection.
- Knowledge of weld line, ejection marks and plastic defects like warpage, shrinkage, surface defects, voids and burrs.
- Detail oriented, organized and highly motivated.
Job Duties :
- Perform first article, final, and in-process inspections of manufactured parts per customer requirements.
- Prepare quality inspection report of each inward material.
- Report rejection material and co-ordinate with the vendor for replacement.
- Should perform material testing like IP test (IP65, IP67) for each inward batch and prepare report.
- Verify all the batch no, part no and BOM of every inward batch.
- Willing to travel to our EMS plant to inspect, rectify & report of any defective material in production.
- Verify parts meet all engineering requirements.
- Perform inspection of supplier processing and incoming material inspection.
- Root cause analysis of any defective product in the field.
- Maintain Raw material datasheet from the vendor for every batch.