IWL - Head - Quality Control (8-15 yrs)
Experience_ 8-15 years
Detailed JD/JD Attachment_ Detailed JD
Quality Control - Head
- Heading the QC division for Waterproofing, Bituminous Emulsions and Construction Chemicals.
- Testing of In- process and FG goods as per SOP and Quality Assurance plan
- Assist timely trouble-shooting of product quality and analyzing root cause, whenever required.
- Updating of RM and FG details in MIS
- Ensure all outgoing dispatches are as per the approved customer specifications
- Record keeping with proper log books
- Ensure Up-keep, cleaning and regular maintenance of all LAB instruments and equipment.
- Wear and ensure all helpers adhere to safety PPEs and follow safety standards
- To extend support in Safety Trainings, Mock Drills, emergency preparedness.
- Continuously benchmark competing products for functionality and cost
- Monitoring plant closely in terms of quality complaints & reduce overall complaints.
- To associate with the Product Management team to understand market research findings, consumer preferences and competitor action to fine tune product development activities.
- Setting the quality parameters as per the requirement
- Work in close coordination with cross-functional teams to achieve best results.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Chemistry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.