Talent Acquisition at JBM Group
Views:1577 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
JBM Group - Safety Officer - Fire Hydrant System (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Maintenance of fire and safety equipments on daily basis is one of the main duties of fireman.
2. Go for safety rounds in each shift, checking the equipments, hose pipes, fire hydrants, pumps etc.
3. Enforcing preventive, protective and precautionary measures against outbreak of Fire, sabotage and other subversive activities.
4. Checking the service entrance gate security where all out going and returnable materials are checked and their gate passes are documented and preserved.
5. All the details of fire incidents and the fire fighting operations are recorded in minute detail. Maintenance of fire fighting equipments are recorded in a register by the on duty officer date wise.
6. In order to ensure the fire safety of all facilities under their care, a Fire Safety Officer performs many different tasks.
7. The Fire Safety Officer performs regular fire safety inspections of all facilities under their care, ensuring that they meet all necessary codes and regulations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.