JJ Interio - Project Manager - Commercial - Fitouts Segment (2-7 yrs)
Job description :
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Should have mandatory 2 Years experience in commercial interior fit-out projects
- Meeting with clients for discussion and understanding specifications.
- Have practical knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Planning and developing the project idea.
- Coordinate with site supervisors for the practicality and accessibility of the design.
- Establish a deadline and monitor & report the progress of the project.
- Create working drawings for the execution of projects and communicate the same to the execution team.
- Research and decide on materials and product sourcing.
- Managing your financial resources.
- Oversee the project execution to maintain precise execution and superior quality.
- Identify and resolve issues that arise.
- Developing and leading the team of your dreams.
- Keep effective communication with the clients, vendors, and team members for the successful completion of the project.
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions, and best practices.
- Applicant should be from a Design education background.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude for design principles.
- Creative talent, imagination, and eye for details in design.
- Should be flexible to work to meet business needs.
- Assesses and meets client requirements and desires through regular meetings and conferences.
- Produces sketches, drawings, and floor plans to illustrate concepts and finished projects.
- Performance evaluation of the project.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Can Join Immediately.
- Be capable of handling clients individually with creative designs as per company standards.
- Be able to do the quick rendering as per the client's specifications and provide information about interior accessories.
- Be able to educate clients about the competitive advantages of the products & services of the company.
- Be able to coordinate with the internal departments to ensure the smooth functioning of the project at each stage.
- Propose creative/competitive designs to the Management to obtain more business opportunities in the market.
- Should have basic knowledge about Microsoft.
- Should have knowledge about hardware accessories and materials.
- Should be a quick learner.