HR at John Cockerill India Ltd
Views:148 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
John Cockerill - Thermal Process Control Engineer (10-15 yrs)
John Cockerill Industry Metals is active in areas such as :
- Processing lines (CGL, CAL, CPL, PPPL, etc…) as a global integrator of mechanical and process equipment, line furnaces (vertical and horizontal) for continuous lines
- Special equipment (cleaning sections, bath equipment, SKP and TL, etc…)
- Reheating furnaces (pushing or walking beam type),
- These activities being led from the point of view of sales and execution of projects in green field mode or revamping.
- We are looking to reinforce our team with a Thermal Process Control Engineer.
- The main task is to ensure and continue the development of our optimization and furnace control software (line furnaces and reheating furnace) in C++.
- The mission includes sales, project execution and commissioning, focused on thermal engineering for all types of furnaces, and product development in order to improve and expand our products and sales
Support the sales process :
- Develop solutions that fulfill the requirements of the customers
- Prepare basic data and selection of components and solutions based on end-customers' requirements and our own requirements to control and monitor the process.
- Prepare specifications to describe John Cockerill's proposal for the end-customer and price estimation.
Support the execution process :
- Develop final specifications for the solution.
- Create a functional description.
- Follow up on basic and detailed engineering.
- Travel abroad for several weeks may be required during commissioning (several missions a year of several weeks, commissioning at customers industrial sites worldwide).
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent with speciality in thermics or knowledges of thermal processes.
- You have an experience in computer programming (MS Visual C++, C#, …).
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- You are detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You can work independently and be a good problem solver.
- You are fluent in English.
- Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply.
Following skills are a plus :
- Experience in automation and furnace industry related to industry.
- Experience in network programming (TCP/IP, OPC, etc.).
- Experience with Data bases.
- Ability to effectively read and understand AutoCAD drawings, PID diagrams.