Cofounder & Creative Director at Joker & Witch
Views:929 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Joker & Witch - Assistant Manager - Operations (0-3 yrs)
Brand : Joker & Witch | TEEJH
Location : Bangalore, India
Reporting to : Founder & CEO
Salary : As per industry standard, and depending upon the experience level.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION :
JOKER AND WITCH is a New-Age Watch & Jewellery brand for men & women, offering minimal, unique and trend-setting global styles at affordable prices. Our product designs are inspired by international trends, celebrity looks, and high street styles. We are a start-up based out of Bangalore with an enthusiastic young team & we are building a kickass brand that will take over the domestic & international markets in the time to come. We are looking for candidates who are ambitious, street-smart and most importantly hungry for enormous learning.
TEEJH (www.teejh.com) is a simple yet strong identity of all women across the globe! It is a celebration of Womanhood & its stunning avatars, beautifully expressed through our exquisite pieces of Jewelry! TEEJH is an Ethnic Jewelry brand fully owned by its sister concern JOKER AND WITCH (www.jokerandwitch.com)
Check us out at: https://jokerandwitch.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/jokerandwitch
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/jokerandwitch
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Order Fulfilment & Logistics Management :
- Manage a team who does the following tasks, and also be hands-on in doing these tasks, if need be.
- Order processing across all sales channels i.e. Web, phone, emails etc.
- Returns Management for RTO & Customer returns
- SPOC for all logistics service providers
2. Warehousing & Inventory Management :
- Custodian of Warehouse, Implementation of Processes & Standards
- Management of physical & virtual In-house stock using Unicommerce & other online tools.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders for continuous supply of merchandise.
3. Customer Service :
- SPOC for all customer communications, both Inbound & Outbound across all mediums of communication.
- Handle Grievances, Queries and Disputes.
- Surveys, Questionnaires & NPS (Net Promoter Score) surveys.
4. Analytics & Vendor Management:
- Reporting across all unit functions of Operations such as fulfilment reports, ageing reports etc.
- Vendor Invoices & Cash On Delivery management.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. 1-3 years of Operations experience in Retail, preferably Online/Ecommerce retail.
2. Strong analytical sense and ability to multitask in a fast paced start up environment
3. Proficient in Excel, Pivot analysis, Vlookup & other MS Office
4. Good communication skills and fluent in English & Hindi.
5. Possesses a - hands-on- approach and the ability to execute independently
6. Candidates based out of Bangalore, and willing to join immediately will be given preference
7. Bachelor in Commerce / Engineering or Diploma holders.
Who can apply :
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship or full-time roles.
2. Can start off immediately or join by mid-Aug, 2020
3. Have relevant skills and interests