Senior HR Executive at Jotun
Views:171 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Jotun - Assistant Manager - Technical Support (5-10 yrs)
Role & responsibilities :
- This is an individual contributor profile were a person will be executing assigned tasks and working within a specific geographical or technical area to ensure projects are carried out according to specification and customer satisfaction and that Jotun is perceived as a preferred supplier in the market.
- Join Sales when visiting customers to technically support the sales process
- Provide detailed reports to concern sales on the trials conducted and complaints attended.
- Ensure that he/she is working in safe conditions with proper HSE.
- Handle complaints, technical investigation together with operations team in concerned Sales.
- Conduct Audits for new and existing approved applicators.
- Establish new products at customer end.
- Manage projects where premium products have been specified by giving clear instructions to clients in accordance with the specific working procedures in order to ensure that the specification and customer expectations are met.
- Conduct powder school training for customers.
Preferred candidate profile :
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Diploma in Paint technology
Years of Experience : Minimum 5 + years of exp in Powder Technical
Personal Qualities we look for :
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Focuses on bottom-line results, identifies potential risks and monitors the financial impact of own activities
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Understands the organization's informal rules and structures and utilizes political processes effectively to get things done
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
Perks and benefits :
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Continuous learning opportunities and training activities through on-the-job training and our in-house learning.
- Career development opportunities across multiple disciplines and geographies.
- Leaders who focus on engaging and enabling their team, proven by consistently high employee feedback scores.
- A supportive and inclusive company culture where you can be your authentic self.
- A focus on having fun together through team buildings and social activities.