Asst. Manager at Jubilant Food Works
Views:1164 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Jubilant Foodworks - Assistant Manager - Supply Planning (4-8 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- The Supply Planner will create a feasible supply plan driven through interpreting differentiated planning strategies, satisfying customer requirements, optimizing stock and asset. He will optimize Supply Dynamics to generate an agreed business plan, incorporating ranges across a rolling horizon within the S&OP Process.
- He will also establish the most effective supply network and planning strategy to ensure proper product availability and collaborate across Supply Chain to deliver sustainable competitive advantage for the company, their customers and suppliers.
- Planning position is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. The Demand Planner creates and maintains forecast models for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing based on projected demand & historical data with adherence to share of business (SOB based on L1, L2, L3 category of supplier).
Key Responsibility :
Distribution Requirements Planning / Replenishment
- Determines and ensures execution of deployment strategies for Finished Goods i.e. push vs pull
- Understands and influences the planning parameters (In-House and External) and assumptions i.e. production cycle time, sequencing, volatility
- Derives Finished Goods (FG's) stock policy using inventory planning models by stock holding location
- Determines gross requirements by distribution centre or market
Create statistical forecasts
- Gather, analyse and validate data
- Review resulting statistical forecast model
Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts
- Achieve consensus with the business side and the demand chain performance parameter.
Maintain demand planning system and software
- Enter and modify data and ensure the correctness of product hierarchy
- Monitor trends in forecast error
- Optimizes and communicates the line schedule taking into account sequencing
- Understands difference between re-order point and fixed cycle scheduling, and when to apply the relevant strategy
- Executes agreed manufacturing run strategy
- Manages and communicates exceptions
- Influences the safety-stock holding of suppliers for Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) etc
- Managing Inventory Planning, Managing Materials Requirements Planning (MRP), Managing Material Call Off
Agreeing Constrained Supply Plan
- Conducts effective dialogue on assumptions and articulation of facts and evidence
- Optimizes inventory to deliver the demand plan
- Negotiates and influences the decision making process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.