Assistant Manager - HR at Jubilant Foodworks
Views:1366 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:240
Jubilant Foodworks - Senior Executive - Warehouse Operations (2-4 yrs)
- Bring efficiency in operations, improve quality standards & achieve maximum cost savings.
- Handling stores operations ensuring optimum inventory levels to achieve maximum cost savings without hampering the production & distribution process.
- Warehouse Management using SAP - Zero stock out situations
- Feedback from operations team
- Yield report
- Internal & external Audits
- Commissary Scorecard
- Inventory Holding
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustaining the existing network & managing the supply chain for items, ensuring timely distribution of the merchandise to the stores.
- Monitoring availability of stock, making appropriate arrangements to ensure on time deliveries;
- Managing warehouse operations, involving and coordinating with various & other external agencies to achieve seamless & cost-effective transport solutions.
- No stock out
- Quarterly feedback from operations team
- Budget controls as per actual budgets
- Internal & External Audits
- GRN & MRN Process
- Material Management
- Only B.E. Mechanical /Electrical graduates with post graduation.