Associate - People Experience & Development at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:435 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Jumbotail - Assistant Manager - Inventory (1-4 yrs)
- Inventory Operations - Assistant Manager is responsible for defining and executing region and category level sales and inventory strategies to optimize availability and inventory turns.
- Validate buying quantities - ensuring optimal order quantities by considering inventory norms, Space Allocation, stock on hand, forecast, and vendor constraints
- Liaison with Operations, SC Planning, and SC Infrastructure to ensure Storage Capacities are in place.
- Responsible for implementing and improving space management strategies that maximize storage across warehouses and increase processing throughput for products and categories that Jumbotail sells.
- Driving utilization of available infrastructure and managing to get the right inventory in place
- He/She would need to measure and publish various productivity/utilization metrics to build visibility across the organization such as days of inventory across categories, capital blocked, inventory about to expire, inventory rotation value, etc.
- He/She would also be required to analyze inventory position and SKU performance to determine inventory liability,
- Manage the entire replenishment process from Supply Chain Point of View
- Define and manage Inventory Norms and Replenishment Strategies at a Region and SKU level
- Collaborate with SC Planning/Space team for ensuring Space is available for the Inventory
- Manage inventory health - availability and aging
- Maintain desired inventory levels at each of the regions
- Monitor and plan for liquidation of aging/slow-moving SKUs