Associate - People Experience & Development at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:317 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Jumbotail - Program Manager - Supply Chain (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Be responsible for empowering Supply Chain Fulfilment and First Mile Operations with process innovation, data, insights, help in expansion.
- Build scalable processes, leverage technology to increase efficiencies, reduce losses and give a great customer experience.
- Develop, measure, monitor and report process KPIs and parameters across the Fulfillment & First Mile operations
- Represent the planning team & co-ordinate with Business, Sourcing, Category team to analyze data with regards to space allocation (viz Case size, Volumetric capacity of products, Fast Moving & slow moving), Sales, etc and innovate processes, drive initiatives, bring in automation to drive more efficiency.
- Improve efficiency, utilisation and productivity across Fulfillment operations (e.g. Pick/Drop Productivity Increase, decreasing the Dock-to-Stock Time, etc)
- Be responsible for increase in Fill Rate of Customers
- Reduction of Errors in Fulfilment Operations, ensuring First Expiry -First Out, delivering clean products, reducing damages.
- Be responsible for reduction of Losses of Inventory (due to Shrinkage & handling)
- Exploring innovative solutions to eliminate Missing in Crates
- Represent Planning in setting up the new Fulfillment centers at Bangalore