Associate - People Experience & Development at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:331 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Jumbotail - Program Manager - Supply Chain (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Be responsible for empowering Supply Chain Fulfilment and First Mile Operations with process innovation, data, insights, help in expansion.
- Build scalable processes, leverage technology to increase efficiencies, reduce losses and give a great customer experience.
- Develop, measure, monitor and report process KPIs and parameters across the Fulfillment & First Mile operations
- Represent the planning team & co-ordinate with Business, Sourcing, Category team to analyze data with regards to space allocation (viz Case size, Volumetric capacity of products, Fast Moving & slow moving), Sales, etc and innovate processes, drive initiatives, bring in automation to drive more efficiency.
- Improve efficiency, utilisation and productivity across Fulfillment operations (e.g. Pick/Drop Productivity Increase, decreasing the Dock-to-Stock Time, etc)
- Be responsible for increase in Fill Rate of Customers
- Reduction of Errors in Fulfilment Operations, ensuring First Expiry -First Out, delivering clean products, reducing damages.
- Be responsible for reduction of Losses of Inventory (due to Shrinkage & handling)
- Exploring innovative solutions to eliminate Missing in Crates
- Represent Planning in setting up the new Fulfillment centers at Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.