Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:208 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Junior Architect/Engineer - Interior Design (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
Responsibilities and Duties :
In order to assist in the Architectural, Interior Design, and Product projects :
- Junior Architects contribute to and support design projects. The scope will be to prepare designs, complete construction drawings and assist with the presentation.
- The Junior Architect will help plan and design along with a team of consultants.
- They brainstorm project ideas, complete design drawings in AutoCAD..
- It is important that the Junior Architect maintains communication with all parties involved in the project. They communicate with contractors to monitor the progress of a project, and they are sometimes responsible for communicating with clients as well, noting their requests, answering their questions and sending them project updates.
- In order to assist the Architects, the Junior Architect will coordinate the details of an architectural project. This includes building specifications, dimensions, assisting with initial project research and outlining project schedules and tasks.
- Working on environmental and sustainable design solutions for upcoming crises.
- Participating in many upcoming National and International competition
Key Skills :
- Autocad, Revit, Sketch up, 3D Studio Max, V ray, Lumion, Photoshop, Hand Sketches
- Own Knowledge to creating new designs.
Qualification : BE/Dip. Civil
Experience : 1 Year
Salary : 15000
Location : Coimbatore
For Details : 9361045157
Two Wheeler Must