Junior Architect - Residential/Commercial Construction (1-2 yrs)
Our firm maintains a diversified practice. While devoted to small and medium scale projects, it has extensive experience in both residential and commercial design and construction. We have expertise in new residential housing, apartment renovation and combinations, as well as commercial and residential interiors.
We are looking for a Junior Architect with a passion for architectural design and execution.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with the Senior architect and project team on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and construction drawings
- Visit construction sites to collect measurements and dimensions as needed.
- Prepare detailed architectural drawings basis the Project details and client requirements, or - building specifications, calculations and sketches.
- Supervise and guide other drafts-persons as and when needed.
Required Skills :
- Proficiency in various softwares, mainly Autocad, Revit and Sketch up
- Good communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Strong Presentation/ Graphic skills
- 2+ year experience would be preferable
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture