Franchise Partner at Morpheus Human Consulting
Views:1134 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Junior Chemical Engineer - Manufacturing (1-2 yrs)
Job Title : Jr Chemical engineer- Manufacturing Industry - Daman
Job Description : A Leading Manufacturing company requires a Jr Chemical engineer
Job Responsibilities :
- Design, develop and implement new and improved processes.
- Conduct tests to evaluate the efficiency of processes.
- Evaluate processes and equipment to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Troubleshoot problems with processes and implement changes as required.
- Assist in the supervision of plant operations.
- Schedule and coordinate projects to align with deadlines and budget
Key Skills :
Mandatory : Should have experience working in a plant/factory
Industry : Fuel industry
Gender : Male
Experience : 1-2 years experience
Job Location : Daman(Factory)
(Accommodation will be provided by company but travel will be on his own)
Working Days : 6 days
Qualification : Bachelor / diploma in chemical engineering
CTC : 3 - 4 LPA
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
Relocation candidates : Candidate should be from Mumbai or Daman