Franchise Partner at Morpheus Human Consulting
Views:2336 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Junior Chemical Engineer - Manufacturing (1-2 yrs)
Job Title : Jr Chemical engineer- Manufacturing Industry - Daman
Job Description : A Leading Manufacturing company requires a Jr Chemical engineer
Job Responsibilities :
- Design, develop and implement new and improved processes.
- Conduct tests to evaluate the efficiency of processes.
- Evaluate processes and equipment to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Troubleshoot problems with processes and implement changes as required.
- Assist in the supervision of plant operations.
- Schedule and coordinate projects to align with deadlines and budget
Key Skills :
Mandatory : Should have experience working in a plant/factory
Industry : Fuel industry
Gender : Male
Experience : 1-2 years experience
Job Location : Daman(Factory)
(Accommodation will be provided by company but travel will be on his own)
Working Days : 6 days
Qualification : Bachelor / diploma in chemical engineering
CTC : 3 - 4 LPA
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
Relocation candidates : Candidate should be from Mumbai or Daman
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.