Junior Civil Engineer - Engineering & Construction (1-2 yrs)
Our Company started in 2005 and has come a long way in the infrastructure industry, having executed landmark projects that have defined the country's progress since 1990. Maintaining our legacy of innovation in engineering and construction, we continue to add new milestones with every passing year, building world-class infrastructure and creating new opportunities for everyone.
Key Responsibilities :
- Create structural models by using computer-aided design software
- Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise construction workers
- Prepare and allocate budgets, track and report project progress
- Collaborate with contractors and project managers
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaising with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers, and surveyors), including attending meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Preparing reports as required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise in accordance with seniors.
- Reporting to seniors as and when required
- Must be flexible to accept challenging assignments that may be periodically assigned by the management.
Required Skills :
- Proficiency in various software- s, mainly Autocad, Revit and Sketch up
- Good communication skills and problem solving abilities
- 2+ year experience would be preferable
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering