Director at Recruitment Agency
Views:519 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Junior Design Engineer - Industrial Product (3-5 yrs)
Job Title : Junior Design Engineer position
Total Experience : 3 - 5 years
Job Location : Pune
Notice Period : IMMEDIATELY / 30 DAYS MAX
Salary Budget : Open
Below are the Job Details :
Qualification & Experience : Bachelor Degree in Engineering with 3 To 5 years
Required experience :
- Experience with detailed composite part/assembly design analysis is required
- Experience with composite part fabrication and assembly is required
- Proficient in CATIA V5 R2016 and Solidworks 2015 or later
- All Microsoft Office software including Project 2010 or later
- Great problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work on projects demanding fast prototype/production startups
- Ability to work with vendors, customers and employees
- Experience leading high performance teams in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain safe work environment
Math and physics skills - junior engineers should be able to successfully perform mathematical and physics calculations under the supervision of an experienced engineer
- Develop Plans and Calculations : Junior engineers develop plans and make calculations for a variety of elements within an engineering project. Under the direct supervision of a senior engineer, they may draw blueprints and structural diagrams then submit them to their supervisor for correction and approval. They may also receive assignments from supervising engineers on specific project components and make necessary calculations and estimates.
- Manage Project Workflow : Many junior engineers also provide direct day-to-day support and oversight of project elements. They may visit sites to take measurements, answer contractor questions on behalf of the supervising engineer, and serve as liaisons between engineering and construction personnel. Many junior engineers also develop project schedules and deliverable timelines under the supervision of more experienced engineers.
- Provide Engineering Support : Many of the junior engineer's duties involve providing direct or indirect support to engineers or engineering teams. This duty can be relatively wide-ranging, encompassing tasks like gathering data for permit applications, submitting documentation to officials, and ensuring that change orders are logged and submitted to personnel throughout the construction process. Because these tasks are generally assigned by the supervising engineer, the day-to-day duties have a great deal of variance and depend on project needs.
- Prepare Project Reports : While working on a project, the junior engineer prepares progress reports and presents them to engineers and other personnel. They may compare project schedules and budgets to expectations and report on any potential delays or issues that arise during construction. A junior engineer may also need to assist with gathering project specifications and submitting reports to funding sources or governing bodies in the case of an infrastructure or public works project.
- Coordinate Team Members : Many junior engineers work on teams that include contractors, technicians, and other junior engineers, so team coordination and collaboration is another major duty. Junior engineers work closely with these team members on specific project elements, ensuring that all team members understand their specific duties and expectations and reporting to supervising engineers to keep them informed about issues within the team.