Senoir Lead at Infosys Ltd
Views:2173 Applications:480 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Junior Designing Engineer (0-1 yrs)
Duties of a Junior Designing Engineer :
- A Junior Engineer works under the direct command and management of an Engineer.
- A Junior Engineer is responsible for checking and testing of certain meters if work is involved in an industrial drawing.
- A Junior Engineer is responsible for distinguishing concerns, identifying them and attaining solutions to these concerns.
- He is accountable in terms of sharpening his skills and knowledge on project organization, standards of engineering and scientific investigation and evaluation to be more efficient at work.
- He is also responsible in maintaining the optimum performance of a certain engineering system or design, as per direct mandate by the Engineer.
- He must be able to execute precise engineering proposal computations.
- He must be able to devise, organize and ensure engineering arrangements and revisions.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Design Field is also applicable.