Recruitment Head at suryaa Leadership Group
Views:124 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Junior Draftsman (2-3 yrs)
1. Design and prepare detailed electronic working plans, charts and/or scale drawings for complex projects from observation, measurements, sketches, and specifications using AutoCAD and Revit software.
2. Interface with departmental personnel to obtain details of equipment and materials requirements.
3. Prepare electronic layouts, charts, detailed scale drawings, and material and equipment requirements from sketches, specifications, and standard layouts provided by customers, consultants, and/or departmental contacts; review and manipulate electronic files received from consultants and departmental contacts.
4. Revise computer-aided designs and plans to comply with modified specifications made during actual construction.
5. Provide technical guidance and direction in the interpretation and implementation of specifications and requirements and the procurement and use of AutoCAD/Revit files.
6. Identify dimensions, angles, curvatures, tolerances, materials, etc.
7. Prepare detailed list of construction documents, maintain Revit Structure and AutoCAD standards.
8. Assist engineering staff in understanding how to use Revit Structure.
9. Coordinate work from multiple CAD outsource services.
10. Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information from multiple sources.