Engineer at Optify Industrial Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:9 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Junior Engineer - Electronics (0-2 yrs)
Junior Electronics Engineer
- Do you enjoy prototyping circuits/robots/projects for the joy of learning new things?
- Do you look forward to solving actual practical engineering problems in real world?
- Do you want a rapidly accelerated learning curve and subsequent career growth?
- Do you want to be a part of a startup working on the frontier of cutting edge technologies?
- We, at Optify, are looking for a young, enthusiastic engineer with high energy and a drive to learn new things rapidly so that he can be a skilled engineer in our company by the end of one year.
- The unique role will require engineer's help in mechanical and electronics department.
- He will have 3-7 site visits in the first year, where he learns actual practical engineering.
- We intend the engineer will help out in many diverse tasks required for company success where he learns the tricks of trade rapidly.
1) Assemble Optify's own designed hardware before sending to industries for rapid growth of Optify and ensuring no quality issues
2) Procure electrical, electronic and mechanical components from local markets to ensure that timelines of prototyping and dispatch are maintained for Optify
3) Accompany seniors to industries to install, test and complete projects - he will learn on-field engineering and troubleshooting skills required for growth in career at Optify
4) Help seniors in setting up new test jigs and circuits - to test out new technologies, new concepts rapidly and develop new generation of technologies in Optify
5) Help in doing diverse admin works required for smooth functioning of the startup
1) Must have made at least 3 unique projects out of passion in college OR a part of a technical team in college OR worked on an industrial problem while in college
2) Having relevant experience in the industrial field is good to have (max 2 years of industrial exp)
3) Staying in Pune and having own 2-wheeler would be required