Junior Engineer - Machining - Auto (2-3 yrs)
Responsibilities & Duties :
1. VMC Machine Programming
2. VMC Machine Trouble Shooting.
3. Basics Knowledge on drawing reading.
4. Shift Handling of Manpower
5. Basics knowledge on Machining process.
6. Communication & Presentation Skill
7. Man Management.
8. Tooling & Fixtures
9. Part Inspection during production
10. Basics knowledge on 4- S & Safety
11. Responsible for Daily Output
12. Responsibility for preparation improvement activity
13. Responsibility for preparation of Tools Monitoring.
14. Responsibility for handling the manpower issues
15. New project Handling
Qualification & Skills Required :
a) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Minimum. of 02 Years- experience.
b) Prior experience in high volume manufacturing, preferably in the automotive industry.
c) Solid work history and willingness to successfully function in a team environment.
d) Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of personnel.
e) Strong in VMC Machine Programe & Trouble Shooting.
f) Leadership : a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
g) Planning : an ability to think ahead and plan and prepare action plans to achieve results.
i) Employee training and development
j) Quality orientation and attention to detail
k) Strong interpersonal and communication skills
l) Ability to manage multiple priorities
m) Strong team player.
n) Strong communication with the team members.