Junior Engineer - Maintenance (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- To Support the maintenance department for the Electrical, Mechanical maintenance and preventive maintenance and basic PLC related & relay logic trouble shooting and modifications.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Should have experience in Maintenance dept. trouble shooting & Preventive Maintenance activity of Electrical equipment. Control panel, CNC machine, Utility equipment's etc.,
- Basic knowledge and experience in PLC minor program and troubleshooting (OMRON & MITSUBISHI)
- Should have minimum knowledge about mechanical activities
- Should be work in shifts and holidays if needed
- Involvement in Kaizen Activities.
- Computer knowledge.
- Establishing, monitoring, and maintaining of machine spare parts
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Hand on experience in Pressure Die Casting, Gravity die casting and Machining maintenance experience will be added advantages
- Ensuring Shift/Daily department targets.
- Breakdown Analysis & plan for countermeasure
- Manpower Management & Allocation
- 5S/Kaizen Activity & Quality Circle Activity & participation
- Ensuring the Safety & Hazard elimination from work Area
- Implement quality systems, processes and procedures
- Maintain the maintenance department records and data
- Ensure optimum- resource deployment and utilization on the- production- floor
- Maintain a clean and safe environment on the- shop- Floor, ensuring the perfect discipline
Qualifications and Skills :
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 3-4 years- hands on experience in maintenance department.
- Basic knowledge Trouble shooting of CNC Machines,
- Trouble shooting of SPM
- Electrical circuit building and wiring for Kaizen activity
- Basic knowledge of PLC (OMRON) related trouble shooting and small ladder modifications
- PM Planning, Spare maintenance and selection, Maintenance department documentation.
- Knowledge of mechanical maintenance in CNC & SPM, HYDRAULIC, PNEUMATIC Systems.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, team handling and organizational skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS-Office.