Talent Acquisition at Artha Energy Resources LLP
Views:734 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Junior Engineer Project - Operation & Maintenance (1-2 yrs)
Site Engineering :
- Coordinate with EPC Contractor/Execution Agencies for smooth execution of work at site.
- Joint inspection of material receipts at site by respective EPC Contractor and certify the same.
- Monitor the construction of solar power plant facilities.
- Verify and certify running bills raised by EPC Contractor/Execution Agencies as per actual site work progress.
- Implementation of the industrial standards, quality, Health & Safety Norms (HSE Guidelines).
- Review of project planning, scheduling and monthly progress reports.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly meetings at site with EPC Contractor/Execution Agencies to monitor site execution work, progress & submission of site progress report to HO, i.e. overall site work monitoring.
- Coordinate/liaison with Government/local authorities as per requirement.
- Responsible for execution of work as per Quality Control plan and Safety Plan.
- To monitor everyday site execution work, progress & submission of site progress report to HO, i.e. overall site work monitoring.
- Coordinate with civil engineers, mechanical/ Electrical engineers of Contractors to ensure the project is delivered as per technical specification and compliance.
- Making sure all civil works are as per drawings & schedule.
- Responsible for verifying the quality of all civil work as per standards, specifications, drawings, and owners- instructions.
- Inspection and Certification of Method for testing (on-site lab, independent, contractor) construction materials for compliance with applicable codes and specifications, especially for soil compaction, concrete, rebar etc.
- Travel to project sites and vendor locations as assigned to perform all aspects of on-site installation, repair, maintenance, oversight, and modifications as required Perform electric, hydraulic, mechanical and software component inspections, testing, repair, and troubleshooting, in accordance with its specifications.
- Provide timely written review reports from field operation, status, and constructive feedback as requested.
- Responds to emergency call outs Ensure that all O&M activities performed at project sites, requirements and warranties
- Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time and materials expended on work orders.
- Responsible for all required repairs, maintenance, and monitoring of all warranty claims.