Junior Officer/Senior Officer - Process - Foundry Production Engineering (4-6 yrs)
Jr. Officer / Sr. Officer- Process (Foundry Production Engg)
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in making cores moulds, in charging, operating, and tapping furnaces, pouring molten metal into moulds, and in chipping, grinding and sandblasting castings.
2) Examines materials products at various stages of processing for conformance to specifications.
3) Observes machines & equipment for malfunction orders adjustments or repairs, or directs workers to make adjustments or repairs.
4) Trains workers in processes and in the operation of machines equipment.
5) Performs other duties as described under Supervisor any industry Master Title.
6) May be designated according to part of process supervised as Casting Supervisor; Coremaking Supervisor; Cupola-Melting Supervisor; Finishing Supervisor; Mold-Making
7) Knowledge of DMM machine, Sand plant, Knockout, Shotblast, Feeling rework, Final Dispatch