Partner at Morpheus Human Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:162 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Junior Urban Planner & GIS Expert - Interior Designing Firm (5-7 yrs)
A Leading Interior Designing company requires an Urban Planner & GIS Expert and the responsibilities include
Job Title : Urban Planner & GIS Expert - Interior Designing - Mumbai - BKC
Job Responsibilities :
- Development Plan/ Planning Proposals: Preparation of Existing land use map, proposed land use plan, in GIS environment using latest GIS software. Preparation of all plans on GIS platform.
- Prepare existing and proposed land use analysis on GIS. Prepare various theme maps for Planning Proposal.
- Visit other offices like CIDCO, MMRDA, PWD, MJP, MPCB, Environment Department, Town Planning Department, MIDC, Urban Development
- Department, Government of Maharashtra or any other Government, semi government or private offices for collection of information and for providing technical clarifications, justifications required for sanction of Planning Proposals, Draft DCRs.
- Carry out studies of other SEZ, other different DCRs and prepare comparative statements and suggest best options.
- Process the suggestions and objections received on Development Plan/Planning Proposals, help in conducting meetings of Planning Committee for hearing of suggestions, objections, and prepare Committee Report.
- Prepare all services plans on GIS. Update the executed portions on GIS.
- Process the Development Permission cases as per applicable DCRs, NBC, codes, Government circulars and orders.
- Supervise the construction for compliance of regulations and conditions of development permissions. Process cases of Occupancy Certificates
- Scrutinize the in-house building and other development proposals received from external agencies.
- Convert conceptual and detailed design into detailed drawings in GIS format.
- Process the modifications through MR & TP Act 1966 of Maharashtra.
- To review EOIs, RFQs, RFPs, evaluation reports prepared and submitted by other consultants.
- Prepare presentations and scrutinize various projects received from various agencies.
- Prepare concept drawings for in-house buildings, gate complex, landscape, and plantation and plant buildings.
- Preparation of Urban Design Guidelines, architectural guidelines, landscape guidelines, details of street furniture, urban element details etc.
- Prepare presentations of planning proposals, buildings. Using latest Software to prepare rendered images
- Prepare Handbook for Co-Developers, unit holders.
- Any other responsibility from time to time delegated by the supervising officer/s.
Key Skills: Mandatory :
- Working Knowledge of GIS is essential.
- Knowledge of local language is desirable.
- Candidate having knowledge of MR & TP Act, 1966, SEZ Act and other Planning Acts will be preferred
Industry : Interior Designing
Gender : Male Preferred
Experience : Minimum 5 years in the Urban Planning using GIS applications (after completion of the Master's Degree)
Job Location : Navi Mumbai (Site)
Working Days : 6 days
- Bachelor of Architecture and Post-Graduation in Urban Planning, City Planning or any recognized Post Graduation Course in town planning with a certified course in GIS application
CTC : 6 - 8 LPA
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
Relocation candidates : No