K-Lite Industries - Safety Officer - Safety Management Systems (2-4 yrs)
Experience : 2-4 years
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Implement company-wide safety initiatives, including safety management systems,
- Responsible for various safety management practices such as ISO 45001, ISO:9001 and ISO 14001 standards
- Develop safety procedures and standards
- Promote health and safety awareness among all employees
- Promote the use of all safety equipment, including PPEs
- Improve workplace safety and employee productivity
- Conduct HIRA and identify and assess hazards, risks and control measures for all operation/process.
- Supervise the operation of any potential hazards in the workplace.
- Investigate workplace accidents and injuries and refer them to the proper authorities
- Maintain and update accident investigation reports
- Determine and implement corrective actions when safety violations occur.
- Maintain safety records
- Conduct HSE review meetings, prepare minutes, monitor actions and report to Management.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor/Master Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety from recognized college by the Government
- 2 - 4 Experience in a factory.
- Good communication skills English & Tamil
- Hindi spoken will be preferable.