Human capital at Ketsaal Retails LLP
Views:612 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Ketsaal - Executive/Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Procurement (2-7 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials.
- Develop and execute strategies for procurement process.
- Evaluate vendor's quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
- Highlight internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Explore the market for new vendors & product development
- Maintaining records.
- Planning & managing dispatches.
- Coordinating deliveries with warehouse, clients, logistic partner & accounts department
- Maintaining every aspect of supply chain (starting from vendor selection, negotiation, generating PO, coordinating with the transporter & accounts department, to getting the stock in-house)
- Ready to travel for the sourcing & developing of products from other states.
Other Requirements :
- Min Diploma in Procurement or equivalent certifications.
- Preferred 3-4 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity preferably in manufacturing industry.
- Good exposure of Delhi/NCR Market for searching and developing the required product.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers.
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker
- Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude.
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, Access)
- Able to work well under stress in a fast paced environment