Lead at Khanna Paper Mills Ltd
Views:231 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Khanna Paper Mills - Executive Assistant To VC (5-10 yrs)
Job description :
- Provide top-level assistance to the Vice Chairman of the Company in day to day operations, planning, co-ordination, management and scheduling meetings.
- Managing an extremely active calendar of VC's appointments
- Managing national and international travel reservations (flights, visas, hotels, etc.) arranging detailed travel plans itineraries.
- Providing a bridge for smooth communication between the VC's office and internal departments, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Working closely and effectively with the VC to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully completing critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the VC's ability to deliver on his role in the company.
- Effective in taking dictations and drafting audit reports independently and summarizing reports and memos.
- Managing multiple projects as assigned by the VC related to diverse lines of business
- Coordinating with various Business Partners (Domestic & International) meetings and follow ups.
- Analysing financial data and creates reports that identify areas of concern
- Taking steps to maintain that the company is in compliance with all applicable record-keeping requirements.