Lead at Khanna Paper Mills Ltd
Views:833 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Khanna Paper Mills - Senior Lead - Wastewater Treatment (10-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Operation & maintenance of physio-chemical, anaerobic-aerobic biological industrial waste water treatment plants.
- Operation & maintenance of membrane based tertiary/polishing industrial waste water treatment systems
- Operation & maintenance of wet gas scrubbers
- Ensure efficient treatment of Waste water.
- Ensure Solids waste treatment and disposal-process/gas scrubbers/boiler ash/sludges
- Monitoring and controlling campus ambient air quality.
- Analyse and monitor the quality of Waste water and air sample through laboratory testings.
- Adhere to fulfilment of compliance of environmental laws
- Ensures plant operations and facilities are in adherence to regulatory and design requirements
- Ensure plant effluent quality limits are maintained through equipment uptime and repair
- Manages inventory of stored material for plant use
- Carry out Safe Behaviours Surveys, audits and analyse the trend and formulate the plans to improve on the issues of concerns for good EHS management at KPML
- Involve and carry out risk assessment of all activities which are conducted by company employees and contractors by involving the employees
- Carry out fire safety & emergency preparedness drills and share the learning for improvement People
- Drive performance orientation through regular monitoring, review of performance parameters and providing feedback to team members
- Contribute towards development of talent for the department by providing subordinates with adequate exposure and growth opportunities to enable readiness for higher roles
- Actively participate in HR initiatives to drive overall employee engagement and motivation
- Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work. The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent and competent authority
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.