Lead at Khanna Paper Mills Ltd
Views:401 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Khanna Paper Mills - Senior Lead - Wastewater Treatment (10-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Operation & maintenance of physio-chemical, anaerobic-aerobic biological industrial waste water treatment plants.
- Operation & maintenance of membrane based tertiary/polishing industrial waste water treatment systems
- Operation & maintenance of wet gas scrubbers
- Ensure efficient treatment of Waste water.
- Ensure Solids waste treatment and disposal-process/gas scrubbers/boiler ash/sludges
- Monitoring and controlling campus ambient air quality.
- Analyse and monitor the quality of Waste water and air sample through laboratory testings.
- Adhere to fulfilment of compliance of environmental laws
- Ensures plant operations and facilities are in adherence to regulatory and design requirements
- Ensure plant effluent quality limits are maintained through equipment uptime and repair
- Manages inventory of stored material for plant use
- Carry out Safe Behaviours Surveys, audits and analyse the trend and formulate the plans to improve on the issues of concerns for good EHS management at KPML
- Involve and carry out risk assessment of all activities which are conducted by company employees and contractors by involving the employees
- Carry out fire safety & emergency preparedness drills and share the learning for improvement People
- Drive performance orientation through regular monitoring, review of performance parameters and providing feedback to team members
- Contribute towards development of talent for the department by providing subordinates with adequate exposure and growth opportunities to enable readiness for higher roles
- Actively participate in HR initiatives to drive overall employee engagement and motivation
- Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work. The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent and competent authority