Krishnamurthy & Co - Associate - Patent Engineer (1-2 yrs)
Established in 1999, Krishnamurthy & Co. (K Law) is a full-service law firm with offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Chennai, and Hyderabad. K Law provides comprehensive legal advisory services across a broad spectrum of practice areas. The firm's proven legal capability includes advisory, private equity, and venture capital investments, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures, securities laws, banking and finance, infrastructure, project finance, intellectual property, media and entertainment, dispute resolution and real estate.
We are looking for a Patent Engineer in the Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering field.
The position will include the following key responsibilities :
- Understanding the invention in depth;
- Deriving key words from the technology;
- Conduct patentability/prior art search and provide an opinion for the same;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Having experience in patent drafting and prosecution would be preferred.
Education Qualification required :
- Must hold a Bachelor's degree in the field of Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering.
- Immediate Hiring