Manager at Bhagyavati Placement & Services
Views:174 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lab Chemist (0-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Perform laboratory tests to produce chemicals according to established standards and guidelines.
- Handle laboratory equipment and supplies safely and effectively.
- Document laboratory activities for reference purposes.
- Monitor and report progress of analytical tests to Supervisor on a regular basis.
- Work with Supervisor to set objectives and milestones.
- Coordinate prioritize and plan lab tasks to meet deadlines.
- Record and report test results to Supervisor.
- Ensure final product meets quality and customer specifications.
- Train junior chemists on test procedures.
- Maintain sufficient stock of chemicals and supplies to perform lab experiments.
- Ensure that materials are labeled properly and used in right quantities.
- Investigate issues, analyze root causes and define resolutions.
- Suggest improvements for test procedures to achieve project objectives.
- Develop standard procedures to improve quality and efficiency.
- Provide assistance to junior chemists when needed.