CORPORATE CHIEF OFFICER - HR at RS GROUP OF COMPANIES
Views:67 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lab Chemist (2-10 yrs)
CANDIDATE SHOULD BE B.Sc., / M.Sc ( Chemistry) with minimum 2-3 years similar experience.
Job Description :
1. To collect samples of raw materials from Plant as per written down procedures, analyze and submit report.
2. Testing of all raw materials and finished goods as per the ASTM /ISO standard methods.
3. To prepare report of all lab testing.
4. To make record of all lab instruments and its calibration.
5. To attend customer audit and ISO audit.
6. To prepare documents related to internal & external audits.
7. Collection & testing of effluent sample in a shift is also an important activity.
8. Active participation in site projects as team member.
9. Participation in new product development work.
10. Provide training to labs workers, if required.
11. Work for daily & monthly lab report and submit it to Quality control head.
12. Safety first is the prime motto of our company, hence all safety compliance are very important.
13. Housekeeping of working areas is an integral part of the job, along with compliance of QMS-ISO 9001, EMS-ISO 4001, 5S functions. Our management is 100 % committed for all system compliance.
14. Plan and perform customer focused developmental lab projects, based on departmental goals and objectives.