Lab Chemist (2-10 yrs)
Designation: Lab Chemist
Full Time Opportunity
- To collect samples of raw materials from Plant as per written down procedures, analyze and submit report.
- Testing of all raw materials and finished goods as per the ASTM /ISO standard methods.
- To prepare report of all lab testing.
- To make record of all lab instruments and its calibration.
- To attend customer audit and ISO audit.
- To prepare documents related to internal & external audits.
- Collection & testing of effluent sample in a shift is also an important activity.
- Active participation in site projects as team member.
- Participation in new product development work.
- Provide training to labs workers, if required.
- Work for daily & monthly lab report and submit it to Quality control head.
- Safety first is the prime motto of our company, hence all safety compliance are very important.
- Housekeeping of working areas is an integral part of the job, along with compliance of QMS-ISO 9001, EMS-ISO 4001, 5S functions. Our management is 100 % committed for all system compliance.
- Plan and perform customer focused developmental lab projects, based on departmental goals and objectives