Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:1281 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lab Chemist - Analytical Chemistry - Oil Field Chemicals (5-7 yrs)
Hiring For MNC Joint venture Co
Position : Analytical/lab Chemistry
M.Sc. in chemistry and 5+ years- experience using various lab equipment's in the chemical industry, you should possess logical and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have great accuracy and precision in all testing that you conduct and interpretation of analytical data and technical report writing are your fort.
- Perform routine and some complicated testing to support Research & Development projects including raw materials, intermediates, finished products and their stability using a wide variety of techniques and equipment, complying with all applicable SOPs, GLP, GMP, housekeeping and safety regulations.
- Operate equipment as well as perform basic calibration and preventive maintenance for equipment.
- Participate in method validation and some development activities. Support formulation development activities using QbD approach with API characterization and RLD evaluation.
- Assist team leaders and supervisors with work flow and project status.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Comply with all applicable SOPs, GLP, GMP, housekeeping and safety regulations.
- Follow good laboratory practices (GLP) and SOPs maintaining thorough, complete, accurate and timely record of laboratory data/experiments.
- Complete chemical, physical or instrumental analysis accurately on any product, in-process material, raw material or stability with some oversight.
- Participate in method validations and some development to support R&D product development.
- Provide necessary analytical technical support of R&D product development.
- Participate in instrument calibration and preventive maintenance.
- Document critical observations pertaining to analytical testing in support of product development.
- Perform raw material testing, including chemical and physical tests utilizing both Vendor methods and internal test methods.
- Participate in training for team members as assigned. Draft study protocols, reports and analytical methods. Interact effectively with team members.
- Participate in investigations, help identify root cause and offer appropriate action plans.
- Learn new skills/techniques in order to progress to the next level.
- Participate in continuous improvement of methodology and technology and finding ways to save cost and increase efficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned to meet departmental and company objectives.
- Good knowledge in analytical instrumentation commonly used in testing such as HPLC, UV- VIS, AAS, FTIR and Karl Fisher etc.
- Thorough understanding of current SOPs, GMP and GLP.
Any further clarification Please call on 9322658446