Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:1752 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lab Chemist - Analytical Chemistry - Oil Field Chemicals (5-7 yrs)
Hiring For MNC Joint venture Co
Position : Analytical/lab Chemistry
M.Sc. in chemistry and 5+ years- experience using various lab equipment's in the chemical industry, you should possess logical and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have great accuracy and precision in all testing that you conduct and interpretation of analytical data and technical report writing are your fort.
- Perform routine and some complicated testing to support Research & Development projects including raw materials, intermediates, finished products and their stability using a wide variety of techniques and equipment, complying with all applicable SOPs, GLP, GMP, housekeeping and safety regulations.
- Operate equipment as well as perform basic calibration and preventive maintenance for equipment.
- Participate in method validation and some development activities. Support formulation development activities using QbD approach with API characterization and RLD evaluation.
- Assist team leaders and supervisors with work flow and project status.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Comply with all applicable SOPs, GLP, GMP, housekeeping and safety regulations.
- Follow good laboratory practices (GLP) and SOPs maintaining thorough, complete, accurate and timely record of laboratory data/experiments.
- Complete chemical, physical or instrumental analysis accurately on any product, in-process material, raw material or stability with some oversight.
- Participate in method validations and some development to support R&D product development.
- Provide necessary analytical technical support of R&D product development.
- Participate in instrument calibration and preventive maintenance.
- Document critical observations pertaining to analytical testing in support of product development.
- Perform raw material testing, including chemical and physical tests utilizing both Vendor methods and internal test methods.
- Participate in training for team members as assigned. Draft study protocols, reports and analytical methods. Interact effectively with team members.
- Participate in investigations, help identify root cause and offer appropriate action plans.
- Learn new skills/techniques in order to progress to the next level.
- Participate in continuous improvement of methodology and technology and finding ways to save cost and increase efficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned to meet departmental and company objectives.
- Good knowledge in analytical instrumentation commonly used in testing such as HPLC, UV- VIS, AAS, FTIR and Karl Fisher etc.
- Thorough understanding of current SOPs, GMP and GLP.
Any further clarification Please call on 9322658446
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.