Director at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd.
Views:151 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lab Technician (2-6 yrs)
Laboratory technicians are the backbone of a scientific research lab. Their work is almost entirely laboratory-based and technicians may work alone or as part of a team of scientific staff. They can work in most areas of science including forensics, health and manufacturing.
The area a laboratory technician works in will largely dictate the work they do. If theyre in a medical environment, they might be analysing body fluids or tissues, conducting blood tests and examining cells. If they work for a food and drink manufacturer, they might be testing food and drink samples to detect contamination or ensure quality.
Typical responsibilities of a lab technician include:
- conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments
- planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials
- recording and analysing data
- demonstrating procedures
- collecting, preparing and/or testing samples
- maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility of the equipment
- providing technical support
- presenting results to senior staff
- writing reports, reviews and summaries
- keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments
- supervising staff
- carrying out risk assessments
- ordering and maintaining stock and resources
'1. Age: 21-49 yrs.
2. Qualification: Candidate should be graduate/diploma holder in relevant field.
3. Experience- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
4. Good communication skills (mandatory)
5. Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in country. Eg: Real Estate Property, Bank Balance Bank Deposits, FD, PPF.
IELTS not mandatory in Hongkong
Visa duration- 7 years
Process time -180 days
100% Job Assistance
7 years Validity
PR after 7 years
Children under 18 education free
Getting a individual right as a citizen
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.