Founder at Pranav HR Consultants
Views:351 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lab Technician - Petrochemical (10-20 yrs)
Job description :
- Testing of finished goods (FG) in line with prescribed internal specifications, ASTM and BIS standard
- Testing of Petroleum products, Bitumen, Bitumen Emulsion, etc. as per Industry norms
- Assist in implementation of Management Systems and Surveillance/Re certification Audits
- Evaluate Product specifications and examine them with customer requirements
- Evaluate & interpret test data relating to product quality for enabling accurate analysis
- Prepares and maintains required laboratory records and reports
- Troubleshoot, clean and maintain laboratory equipment and supplies
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with co-workers
- Performs related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Organize efficiently and coordinate the lab activities, including quality control, timely execution of all incoming requests and other lab work as required.
- Collect representative samples for laboratory analysis.
- Perform routine and non-routine laboratory analyses.
- Ensure that all laboratory instruments are calibrated, maintained and operated properly.
- Ensure quality control program are executed properly.
- Provide a professional training and development for all new staff Perform maintenance activities for lab facilities.
- Perform routine safety inspection and take corrective and preventive action immediately.
- Maintain a schedule of the tasks to be performed.
- Process and document the analytical results for timely reporting and communicate with various operational departments.
- Maintain chemical/material inventories to ensure no analytical service interruptions.
- Participate in purchasing and budgeting of materials require for lab operations.
- Investigate any customer complaint, non-conformance and instrument failure by providing efficient corrective and preventive actions