Founder at Pranav HR Consultants
Views:520 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lab Technician - Petrochemical (10-20 yrs)
Job description :
- Testing of finished goods (FG) in line with prescribed internal specifications, ASTM and BIS standard
- Testing of Petroleum products, Bitumen, Bitumen Emulsion, etc. as per Industry norms
- Assist in implementation of Management Systems and Surveillance/Re certification Audits
- Evaluate Product specifications and examine them with customer requirements
- Evaluate & interpret test data relating to product quality for enabling accurate analysis
- Prepares and maintains required laboratory records and reports
- Troubleshoot, clean and maintain laboratory equipment and supplies
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with co-workers
- Performs related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Organize efficiently and coordinate the lab activities, including quality control, timely execution of all incoming requests and other lab work as required.
- Collect representative samples for laboratory analysis.
- Perform routine and non-routine laboratory analyses.
- Ensure that all laboratory instruments are calibrated, maintained and operated properly.
- Ensure quality control program are executed properly.
- Provide a professional training and development for all new staff Perform maintenance activities for lab facilities.
- Perform routine safety inspection and take corrective and preventive action immediately.
- Maintain a schedule of the tasks to be performed.
- Process and document the analytical results for timely reporting and communicate with various operational departments.
- Maintain chemical/material inventories to ensure no analytical service interruptions.
- Participate in purchasing and budgeting of materials require for lab operations.
- Investigate any customer complaint, non-conformance and instrument failure by providing efficient corrective and preventive actions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.