Labeling Specialist - Packaging Design (8-14 yrs)
We are looking for Labeling specialist for Us based medical device company :
Please find the JD below :
Should have to :
- Manage experienced professionals (e.g., engineers) and define assignments in terms of priorities, activities, and objectives
- Coordinate the packaging and labeling activities with responsibility for project results and department budget
- Responsible for approving package design, specifications, and labeling
- Ensure the packaging and labeling activities at manufacturing sites, distribution centers, and contract manufacturers meet operations, quality, regulatory, and customer requirements
- Ensure compliance with ISO 13485, ISO 11607, Medical Device Directives, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Interpret and administer policies, processes, and procedures that affect department, and when necessary recommends changes
- Monitor packaging and labeling trends and determine impact packaging
- Develop long term strategy for the department while accounting for a changing regulatory environment, business trends, packaging innovations and department growth
- Monitor industry for new packaging equipment, materials, and processes
- Collaborate to identify packaging related cost savings projects that support annual operating plans
- Manage talent acquisition process and evaluate personnel to ensure effectiveness.
- Review associate work to ensure objectives and expectations are achieved.
- Advise associates on project schedules and/or technical problem resolution
Education and skill Requirements :
- Bachelor of Science Packaging or equivalent, Advance degree preferred
- Number of Overall Years Necessary : 8-12
- Leadership and management experience required
- Five to seven years of experience in Medical Device packaging
Should have Specialized Skills/Technical Knowledge on :
- Familiar with ISO 13485, ISO 11607, and Medical Device Directives
- Familiarity of hazards and safe handling requirements for products
- Strong communication and organizational skills with attention to details and professionalism.
- Able to handle multiple projects at varying levels of complexity
- Able to effectively negotiate and influence business decisions as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP system (SAP)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.