Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:393 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Laboratory Manager - Metal Industry (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
BE / Btech - Chemical / Metallurgy
- Copper and Cobalt hydrometallurgy industry
- To work with the project team for timely completion and commissioning of the new plant, ramp up production and to bring the plant efficiency to the expected level.
- Achieving the production targets with agreed recoveries and COP.
- Understand the company business, market situations, mining scenarios, manpower planning including commissioning plan.
- Putting optimum Manpower in place, coordinating between various departments for commissioning the plant successfully with Project team.
- Ramp up and stabilization of the new plant,
- To achieve the targets in terms of quantity, quality and cost of production, ensuring the safety, health and environmental aspects are in place
- He will be leading operation of the processing plant.
- Problem solving, Manpower management, Critical Thinking, Influencing and persuading
- Team player, Self-starter, Strategic thinker, Execution excellence, Integrity, Humility Transparency
- Future career plan for this hire will be heading the entire functions at location including HR, Admin etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.