Laboratory Science Intern - Chemistry (0-1 yrs)
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include :
1. Learning analytical methods and operating specialist laboratory equipment to test our pharmaceutical products and raw materials
2. Learning about the process each drug or product follows through to full-scale manufacturing
3. Carrying out data analysis, interpreting data, and report writing
4. Building your laboratory skills in a manufacturing setting
5. Studying towards your level 5 apprenticeship in chemical science
6. Working as part of a team of scientists
7. Using your analytical skills and attention to detail to support our patients to do more, feel better, live longer.
8. Engaging in new supplier raw material inspection and clearances, evaluation, Stability study, evaluations and monitoring, trial samples evaluations, and feedback
9. Working on iPQRS evaluation support for physical, consumer complaints defective sample evaluation
10. Engaging in periodical test and analysis of raw materials and finished goods from factories
11. Supporting in new projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.