Recruiting Manager at Geemax Innovations
Views:218 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Laboratory Technician (3-8 yrs)
The Laboratory Technician is :
1. Responsible for testing (Asphalt, Concrete, and Soil) and ensuring the quality of raw materials
2. Variety of tests and inspections on construction materials such as soils, concrete, asphalt and masonry.
3. Check that the components of each unique structure have been assembled in a manner consistent with its plans and specifications.
4. Looking after the laboratory sampling of materials (Aggregate, soil, bitumen, etc.)
5. Testing in the laboratory, worksheet preparation, concrete cylinders casting, slump checking, FDD test at the site, sample preparation, testing with the client during laboratory witnessing of materials.
6. Register and record maintaining of laboratory testing as per the requirement of Technical Specifications.