HR Manager at Source Engineering and Technology Services
Views:133 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Laboratory Technician/Support Engineer (6-8 yrs)
- Work with Project Engineer to implement highly customized Mechanical/Electronics test rigs for Reliability testing of components and sub-assemblies used in semiconductor processing equipment (e.g. E-Chuck, RF Match, RPS, Robots, Gas Panel components, Automation Controllers)
- Problem identification and hands-on troubleshooting of a wide range of hardware problems.
- Identify requirements and challenges in deploying Reliability test equipment and propose creative solutions to overcome these challenges.
- Collaborate with engineering, procurement, safety, facilities and external vendor teams to develop and maintain lab equipment, test rigs, and instruments.
Job Specific Knowledge :
- Experience in vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience in industrial automation, controls, and system integration
- Experience in test automation (LabVIEW, Lua), CGA controls, and system integration required.
- Hands-on with hardware installation, start-up, troubleshooting
- Experience in troubleshooting and/or maintaining process equipment
- Practical knowledge of Electro-Mechanical Components and manufacturing processes (e.g. machining, welding, soldering)
- Experience in implementing safety interlocks and supporting lab safety and quality audits
- Experience with sensors (thermal, vibration, optical, displacement, pressure etc.) and instrumentation like Oscilloscope and Network Analyzer
- Working knowledge and experience in setting up semi-fab chambers
- Experience in set-up and use of semi-fab ancillary equipment such as RF matches, RF Generators, Remote Plasma Source, E-Chucks, Shower-heads