Director at Global Placement Services
Views:143 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Land Acquisition & Liasoning Officer (6-8 yrs)
Land Acquisition & Liasoning Officer required for renowned Media Group in Bhubaneswar.
Qualification & Experience :
Graduate/ Master Degree in any specialization with 8 - 10 years experience in Land Acquisition and Liasoning.
Role & Responsibilities :
1) He/she will be responsible for maintaining records, preparing, reviewing, processing and recording Land transaction and Leasing documents.
2) Verifying and distributing registered land transaction documents.
3) Manage all land acquisition process e.g., Purpose, Objective, Utility, future prospect of investment.
4) Make site inspection on related land development or plans as required.
5) Develop land allocation plan using Geographic Information. System (GIS).
6) Creating and implementing policies for land acquisition and sales activities.
7) Plan, direct and co-ordinate activities of land development project to ensure that goals and objective of projects is accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
8) Implement and maintain land acquisition deal log and tracking system for acquisition transaction.
- Joining immediate or with in 15 days preferred.